The Greene Home

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009


















Named simply for Sophie Greene who inhabits it.















I think that I am finished ... though there is probably more that I could do to this house, but I just really feel like I want to be done! It's been over a week now - the longest it has ever taken me to be anywhere near finished with a house and its designs. I think this is just because in the past, I designed my homes but I also wanted to play. This house was created with little consideration for playing in it - few things can be used without the inhabitant stomping and whining at ever turn.

Anyway. Almost anything I used can be found at any of my sidebar links. BPS ... well idk just search clutter or shabby or chic or look for the stuff that's been looked at the most. Other places might be Easter Egg (can't remember the url, so when I do find it I'll edit this post found it!), Mod The Sims 2 and The Booty. Nothing was uploaded from a pay site, or if it did come from one, I got mine at The Booty.

Hope you like the house! If you have any comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc, feel more than free to leave a message!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP