>> Monday, December 21, 2009

I have no clue what to do next. I created a sort of apartment street thing ... four apartments, plus a coffee shoppe, and it looks like a block. It's a sort of grungy, old style or something - hard to describe. Most of the people who live there are vampires lol. I kind of want to do a story about a girl who moves in and is like, WTF mate, but I've never been good at doing stories. It's almost sad. I will probably post pictures later, but there is one more apartment open and I want to decorate it.

I also thought that it might be interesting to do a fisherman's cottage. I downloaded some fisherman-like things from ... well I cannot remember where from now, but if I ever make it I will be sure to post links.

I think that I might clear the last house and upload it here and possibly to BPS. I just need to take more pictures. Maybe a video ... I need to download something, though, because I really hate the Maxis video/picture stuffs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP