Karas Cubes

>> Friday, December 25, 2009

I hope everyone had a good holiday - I know I did. It was tiring, and at times iritating, but good all the same. I got a ton of kitchen stuff to share with Zeb, ornaments for the tree, money and gifts cards, and a multi picture frame full of pictures of my younger siblings. I also have a little something for whoever reads this blog, in case there is someone and they haven't seen it yet. Happy Holidays!















I asked for Karas Cube recolours on BPS, and CrazyTulip linked me to just what I was looking for! Thought I would share them here, there are a ton of wonderful recolours that I just adore, as well as plain and simple ones. Enjoy : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP