Metallica Love ...

>> Friday, December 4, 2009


Kaskurgi at .... Stuffs & Thingies (I definitely love the four dots that go before their blog name xD) uploaded these (as Ross would say) 'bitchin' Metallica recolours!!! I've only actually liked Metallica for about a year, but I wish I'd listened to them earlier - they're absolutely amazing. So you can imagine my exclamations of ill-disguised glee when I found these. Now my simmies can love Metallica too! (If only I can figure out uploading music, they could listen to them too ... D:)

Other Metallica stuff can be found at ...
Maree464@MTS2
Floog666@MTS2
Derkoi@MTS2
Damage Inc356@MTS2 (James Hetfield guitars!!!)
I have mixed feelings about the guitars ... I mean, I want them, but I doubt that James would ever give up his guitars and I like to be realistic with my simmies ... just sayin : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP