My Favourite Windows ...

>> Saturday, December 5, 2009

I just spent about an hour searching for the recolours to my favourite windows, and I don't want to ever forget where they are again! So, I decided I'll just talk about them here and post pretty pictures and the links ...

Olemantikers has an amazing set of windows and doors at their blog. They are so versatile and can suit a beachy home, Italian old towne apartment, or even some little ditzy place in middle America. They are truly amazing.

It is said that there are recolours all over the place, but the only ones I have managed to find (and use more than the original colours, truthfully) are Anna's at Black Pearl Sims. They can be found in the recolours section of The Sims 2 downloads. I recommend joining the site because, well, it is chock full of amazing goodies - I promise you, the downloading will never end! (Take my word and first hand experience ...) Her set also comes complete with matching wood wallpapers! It's a definite must have, especially for the designers out there that love beachy or shabby-chic styles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP